Friday, May 29, 2009

happy birthday my boy


Birthday no. 1


“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” -Mary Oliver


"Alice laughed: 'There's no use trying,' she said; 'One can't believe impossible things.' 'I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.' 
-Alice in Wonderland.


"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn't, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be." 
-Shel Silverstein


"You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything." -Winnie the Pooh


"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss


"The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful." 
-E.E. Cummings


Happy birthday my sunshine Y

xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ray!!!!

(Super cute photos Whitney!)

Jenny said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ray!!!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Wonderful and gooey! Happy Birthday, Ray. :)