Friday, February 19, 2010

groove

Main Entry: 1groove
Pronunciation: \ˈgrüv\
Function: noun
a pronounced enjoyable rhythm
see also, one's niche, one's path

I can't seem to find my groove.
Maybe it's just today, but lately I'm feeling rather un-grounded. Much like I'm just floating aimlessly from here to there and back again.
Maybe it's february (blahbruary).
Maybe it's being in the house too long with a sick babe (and now a sick momma).
My connection to daily life seems to be dulling. I need something to re-invigorate, to rejuvenate.
It might just be time to start writing again...

xo

8 comments:

HannahHandpainted said...

(hug)

I know what you're talking about. I've felt something similar lately. Things have lost their luster.

Maybe it's time for you to try something new?

Hugs to you and The Ray,
Hannah

Under the Ribbon :) said...

Hi,
After reading the headline of your blog, I agreed to every words. :)

Raul said...

Estou tentando ecrever uma história á um tempo e resolvei colocá-la em um blog
quem se interessar:
http://oinvencivel-raul.blogspot.com/

coach handbags said...

coach handbags
coach handbags outlet
coach outlet
cheap coach handbags
coach handbags on sale


Coach Patchwork Purse
New Coach Handbags
Coach Backpack Bags
Coach Hampton Bags
Coach Spotlight Bags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Sabrina Bags
Coach Maggie Bags
Coach Tribeca Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Sling Bags
Coach Garnet Bags
Coach Travel Bags
Coach Claire Bags
Coach Carly Bags
Coach Ergo Bags
Coach Tote Bags

CarlosML said...

beautiful pic!

http://entrevistasdelapm.blogspot.com/

youhana said...

Very nice

websweb said...

nice blog


www.websitesweb.co.cc

Ravenwood of Leyla said...

I have gotten that way lately myself. I recently retired and haven't found a niche for myself.
I think HannahHandpainted may have something there.
Next maybe I shall see a post titled Got my Groove Back!!!
Smiles to you, Leyla