Wednesday, June 18, 2008

please refrain from licking the baby


the dogs have taken nicely to the new addition.

Gretta is becoming more and more aware of the baby each day.

Mick approaches the baby very matter-of-factly. 
I like to imagine him saying something to himself like; "...Everything seems to be in order here: dirty old ball - check, smelly baby - check..."

Charlie doesn't seem to care much. He reminds me of eeyore sometimes; 
"Nothing new today.. Same old yard, same old dirt, same old baby..."

Bob. I don't think Bob has even noticed the baby yet.

And Lucky. I think she would pick Ray up by the scruff of his neck and try to nurse him herself if she could. She is a very attentive and concerned "Aunt Lucky".

xo

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Whitney,

I am so happy for you that Ray is home and healthy! He is such a beautiful baby and he is lucky to have such great parents (and doggies to play with!)

The Ford Family said...

Dear, dear Whitney! What a precious baby boy you have been blessed with! Ray is adorable. I read your birth story and applaud you for all of your hard work and celebrate with you at how worth it it all is! Take care of yourself.

Cristina

P.S. Please forgive me for not sending your Cloak yet. I hope to have it to you next week. Bravo for breastfeeding. Please call or email if you have any questions.