Tuesday, December 16, 2008

did I mention?

did I mention that one of my silhouette necklaces is in the January issue of Country Living.

C O U N T R Y      L I V I N G      M A G A Z I N E 

page 90.

I am swamped with christmas orders. I'm out in the studio all night, every night. And right now I'm just trying to perform a little brain drain before bed.
My craft fair was a smashing success and now I have all kinds of ideas on ways to elaborate this handmade militia thing...

Tomorrow I need to get started on my christmas presents. 

Eight days. I'm so screwed.

xo

4 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I am so glad that I found your blog. I live in Castle Rock and I also have a shop on Etsy. When you are not so busy with Christmas orders I would like to order one of your pendant necklances. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is wonderful!!! They are so very special, I'm so proud of mine and the fact that YOU made it!
Get bizzy girl!

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

Oh Whitney! I just received the magazine. Stunning display of your fabulous work. Congrats to you. Thank you so very much. I wish you the very best for the exciting new year! You are wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

I saw the silhouette's in CL at work & I was so excited for you! Way to go girl!