Tuesday, March 31, 2009

eastern mountain ray zone

Time is such an odd thing. At one point in my life I remember actually wishing summer would hurry up and end so that I could go back to school and see my friends everyday. And now I can feel the days slipping by. Ray has 2 teeth coming in and a third daring to cut through. He really made me laugh on this one. Back at months 4 and 5 I remember all the other yoga mom's babes were getting there first teeth and so every cantankerous outburst of Ray's became the latest sign of teething. Months of me sticking my finger in his mouth trying to feel the first signs of those two bottom teeth. Lo and behold my boy decided to do things his own way and he went for the right front tooth first. Personally, I've always loved that tooth, I think it was an excellent choice. Well, not to be outdone the bottom left decided to make an appearance next. And now, it's the left front that's floating dangerously close to the surface. Here I was waiting for him to get his teeth just like every other babe when I should have remembered that he doesn't do anything 'just like every other babe'. And I really like it that way.

xo

No comments: