Thursday, March 12, 2009

homonym

I'm thrifty.
I like to buy things at the cheapest price (while not sacrificing quality) that I can possibly find them. There's some part of predator/prey drive in me that gets excited when I find something at a rock bottom price. "ha ha, you remote-digital-thermometer-with-alarm; I know you think you are worth $25.95 but I am only going to pay $8.88 for you!"

I'm part of this online group/site called freecycle. Do you know about freecycle? It's like craigslist only everything is free. Let me tell you there is a lot of junk out there in the world and even more frightening, there is someone out there who actually wants your junk. 

"Half eaten box of cereal. wasn't that good. nothing wrong with it". 
I mean really? 

Personally, I've always been a fan of reading people's screen names. There's JM2009, mom2five and countryBarb. Harmless, semi-normal. But then there's skinayoteef and dumpsterdiva. Um... The worst one I have ever seen has to be ilikecrack. I don't care what they're giving away, I'm not interested.

Anyway, right now I'm in line for a vintage sewing machine and I'm on the look out for a bike trailer for carting the little one around town this summer. You should have a look, at the least you'll probably read something that will make you chuckle.

"Stroller duel, seats two, like new." 

I'm so there. 
xo

No comments: