Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have friends

yep. I have made new friends. Lots of them actually, and I have to say that life is pretty sweet with friends. I've been spending a lot of time with one in particular of my new friends, she is actually my new partner, helping me run the Handmade Militia. We have a lot in common and we both like to make stuff, which is great. I forgot how nice it was to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Don't get me wrong, my husband is great at listening to me and helping me make decisions but sometimes you just want some one to take one look at you and say "um, no". Then there are no hurt feelings, you do a double take and think to yourself "you know, she's right". So anyway, hug a friend for me today and thank the stars for getting to share your life with cool people who understand you.

xo

No comments: