Tuesday, August 12, 2008

ChiTown


We flew to Chicago for a wedding this past weekend. The whole trip went great and it actually turned out to be a nice little vacation. Here are some of my favorite pics:


Ray's first airplane ride. He was great on both flights, never cried at all.




One of the perks of having to wake up and feed the baby is that I get to see amazing sunrises.




I can't get enough of the buildings in Chicago. It's such a lovely city.




And the hotel was nice too...




Ray Bear sound asleep as we walked around the city.


From mine to yours, wishing you sunshine.
xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you go through St Louis? Did you go to the art museum in Chicago?
I LOVE St Louis!
We just got back from a train ride (thump, thump goes my heart) to NYC for the day! Have you been?