Wednesday, October 8, 2008

reconstructed books

New artwork!
I took a workshop last weekend at the artist's nook. The teacher, um... not so great. No offense, but she was very eager to talk about herself and her accomplishments. That's almost all she talked about. Not exactly as spiritual as the last workshop. Actually everyone left by 3:00 (headaches and long drives were to blame). So I had 2 hours all to myself to just make art. Now that was lovely.



not too sure about this one. made on a book cover with other book covers and spines. colors are good, just not a huge fan of the style of illustration.



antique and vintage book covers ad spines, protractor found taped inside the back cover of a vintage surveying book. handwritten notes. I'm not sure if this one is finished yet...




first collage finished. Love it. My favorite. Four thousand questions and answers. antique brass stencil, book covers and spines.




second collage. I love this one too. book parts and an old handwritten note found in a children's book. vintage sewing pattern

xo

1 comment:

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

WOW! Love the vintage sewing pattern one!

Beautiful work!