Friday, January 9, 2009

hammer and nail

Table, originally uploaded by whitneyphippen.

(written yesterday, posted today)

Here I sit and it is now 1:53pm. Ray bear has been napping since about 11:00
So far today I have paid all of our bills. I cleaned the kitchen and made green eggs and ham. I cleaned up all the wind blown debris outside from yesterday.
Then as I was getting ready to start my latest project (building terrariums!) I realized that it would be best to do such a project in our mudroom. Unfortunately it is the least hospitable area in our home. But I started to clean and sweep and dust anyway when I realized what I really needed was table.

So I made a one!

It's a little crooked and maybe not perfect. But I love it and it will work great. I cleaned up the rest of our mudroom, carried all of my vessels and plants out there.

Soon to be terrariums:

I made some little goodies to put inside too:



I'll post more photos when they are finished.

xo

No comments: